APPROVED OPITO IMIST COURSE – SAFETY AWARENESS – ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS – OIL & GAS FAMILIARISATION – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – PROCESS OPERATIONS UPSTREAM – PROCESS OPERATION CHEMICAL – ASSET INTEGRITY
For a learning experience that keeps you one step ahead
Following the ever growing need to develop skills and acquire knowledge, whilst moving from traditional classroom training towards a distance learning environment, APBS offers in this catalogue a range of e-Learning courses on several subjects. The e-Learning modules aim to provide you in the most effective and learner-centered way, with a clear understanding of various topics. In addition to the clearly structured content the e-Learning modules offer you a glossary, reading materials, background documents, links and plenty opportunity for interaction and self-evaluation.
In addition to the open enrolment e-Learning modules presented in this catalogue, APBS through its partnership with ATLAS can deliver – in various languages – tailor-made e-Learning or blended learning courses, fitting the specific needs of the customer.
We help you to meet your training challenges!
1. A clear and user-friendly presentation of materials:
- The content is clearly structured and there is constant access to navigation bars and the table of content;
- The content is enriched by images, graphics, physical objects to represent abstract concepts, animations as well as a personalised and active voice, which presents the materials in an easy to understand language;
- All features of the e-Modules (e.g. content, structure, navigation, etc.) are designed to generate an intuitive grasp of how the e-Module is to be operated – if more clarification is required a ‘help’ function is available throughout the entire e-Module;
2. Entry and exit self-evaluation tests with corrective feedback:
- The purpose of the entry test is to stimulate the participant to actively consider the topic of the e-Module and to assess the level of pre-existing knowledge;
- The exit test is there to allow the participant (and e-Module organisers) to verify their understanding of what has been studied and assess how well the participant has internalised the content;
- The corrective feedback linked to the exit test enables subsequent and additional learning and allows the participant to adjust their understanding in light of the feedback